Tuesday 22 March 2016

Today is Monday the 21st of March, sitting down on my bench after a full day at university. It is just after half past five. Just like last week, a lot of students are using the pathway except this time there are six groups sat down on the grass. Whilst most are just chatting, one of the groups closest to me are also drinking some beer. I can here them complaining about some coursework they've just apparently finished.
Many cyclists coming to a from the path from the city center, the one with the coffee shop and Sainsbury's on it.
Someone just asked me for a lighter since I was smoking.
I can see two small dogs running after each other in the distance, can't tell who their owner(s) is/are.
A couple of elderly ladies have come over to sit down on a bench opposite to mine.
Just overheard one of the drinking students (girl) if their were any toilets nearby and one of the boys responding by saying "bushes".
Looks like there is always at least one cyclist or jogger in sight.
The elderly ladies have now gotten up and left, didn't look like they were doing much more than talking.
A group of students have gotten up and left too now.
It is starting to get dark, guess that's my cue for me to get going too.

No comments:

Post a Comment